PADI SCUBA Diver Course
Become a Monitored Diver and Discover the Underwater Bottom
Included in the course
- You will perform the theory from the comfort of your computer, tablet or mobile by elearning.
- Includes your knowledge reviews, tests and exams.
- PDF from your Open Water Diver manual.
- Use of electronic dive tables (RDP Tables)
- Training Logbook (eTraining Dive Log).
- Practical classes in swimming pool and/or sea depending on the weather.
- 3 confined water sessions and 2 open water dives.
- Pupil insurance during course sessions.
- Cost of certification procedures included.
- Carnet de PADI Scuba Diver at the end of the course.
- A PADI Instructor for your training.
- Unlimited tutoring with your instructor.
I started with this course to go little by little in diving. Now I enjoy it every week.
Having a monitor with me always gives me more confidence, it will be for the profession.
- To be at least 16 years old.
- Know how to swim.
- A recent photograph (can be digital) for the card.
- Specific medical certificate for hyperbaric activities (+info)
At the end of your Scuba Diver course
You'll be certified
You will receive at home the card that accredits you as a diver Scuba Diver, recognized worldwide.
You will dive with confidence
You can dive anywhere in the world up to 12 meters accompanied by a professional.
You'll know another world
You will experience the greatness of the underwater world. You will be able to expand your level when you feel ready.
PADI Scuba Diver Course Price
Prices include taxes.