PADI SCUBA Diver Course
Become a Monitored Diver and Discover the Underwater Bottom
Included in the course
- You will perform the theory from the comfort of your computer, tablet or mobile by elearning.
- Includes your knowledge reviews, tests and exams.
- PDF from your Open Water Diver manual.
- Use of electronic dive tables (RDP Tables)
- Training Logbook (eTraining Dive Log).
- Practical classes in swimming pool and/or sea depending on the weather.
- 3 confined water sessions and 2 open water dives.
- Pupil insurance during course sessions.
- Cost of certification procedures included.
- Carnet de PADI Scuba Diver at the end of the course.
- A PADI Instructor for your training.
- Unlimited tutoring with your instructor.
I started with this course to go little by little in diving. Now I enjoy it every week.
Having a monitor with me always gives me more confidence, it will be for the profession.
- To be at least 16 years old.
- Know how to swim.
- A recent photograph (can be digital) for the card.
- Specific medical certificate for hyperbaric activities (+info)
At the end of your Scuba Diver course
You'll be certified
You will receive at home the card that accredits you as a diver Scuba Diver, recognized worldwide.
You will dive with confidence
You can dive anywhere in the world up to 12 meters accompanied by a professional.
You'll know another world
You will experience the greatness of the underwater world. You will be able to expand your level when you feel ready.